Home / Blog / Dogs / Mini Goldendoodle Puppies: Is This Your New Best Friend?
Mini Goldendoodle Puppies: Is This Your New Best Friend?
May 29, 2017
Mini Goldendoodle puppies have so many great qualities for your family!
There are a lot of new and “designer” dog breeds around, but arguably the most popular and lovely is the Miniature Goldendoodle. This dog is a hybrid between a Golden Retriever and a Miniature Poodle. And let us tell you that these two breeds pack quite a punch when it comes to beauty and intelligence! It’s hard to know exactly what a designer breed will come out looking, more golden with straight hair? Or perhaps, smaller and with chocolate curls? The possibilities are endless and that makes each and every Mini Goldendoodle puppy unique and special!
It can be hard to know which traits will come out in Mini Goldendoodle puppies, but here’s a few that we see quite often:
- This breed was developed for people who have allergies. The golden retriever is a moderate to heavy shedder, while the Poodle sheds minimally and requires monthly grooming.
- This breed was also developed to create a compact, easy to carry dog perfect for people that are active and mobile. This is why it is one of the best breeds to keep if you travel a lot or if you live in a small space like an apartment.
- This breed is fairly active and will need daily exercise. A good routine is to take it to the park every day just to take a walk or a run. If you work out or do fitness outdoors, then this is the great companion dog for you.
- This dog is alert and will bark when there is an intruder. Mini goldendoodle puppies will bark or growl when there is someone new, but unfortunately, their size and general adorableness may not be enough to deter intruders. There has to be something they’re not good at!
- This dog is ideal for people who are new to owning and training dogs. This dog does not need much maintenance and trains quickly and effectively.
- It is the best dog breed for kids. It will adore children and will always play and be energetic around them.
We love Mini Goldendoodle puppies so much that we always have them in our location! We also see so many happy families add another Mini Goldendoodle to their families or recommend them to friends and neighbors. If you’re interested in seeing all of our adorable puppies for sale, check out our available puppies page, right here!